Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

CASS Tool

It would helpful if you have a tool which will help us to filter out the data using CASS results column in a meaningful way. On the other day, I CASS'ed 2MM customers and ended up with 1500 combination of CASS result codes. I don't think we would have time to sit walk through all the 1500 combination to find out which I should call it as correct addresses and not the right ones. If you have one already that I didn't know of, please guide me.

Thanks
Arun

1 Comment
LauraS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
You are able to filter out on the result codes. You are not able to do the filtering within the CASS tool but could easily filter the data downstream  The help inside the product provides the information below.  

A CASS Result Code of AS01 or AS02 indicates a good record for the purpose of standardization,matching, and geocoding. AS01 coded records are addresses that are fully valid and deliverable for the purpose of mailing.

When AS01 is accompanied by other codes, the address is fully valid and deliverablewith the following considerations: 

- AS01 with no AE** codes

- AS01 and any other AS** code excluding AS02, AS09, and AS18

- AS01 and any AC** codes

Please let us know if you need additional information.