The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Browse Window Sort/Search - Make pressing "Enter" the same thing as clicking "Apply"

...and now for probably the most trivial request in a long time, but also one of the most annoying things (for me anyway)..........

When viewing a browse window, it's so darn awesome to be able to sort and search.  However, it would be even awesomeer (yes, I just made up a word) if when you actually conducted a sort or search, you could make your selection (for sorts) or type in your criteria (for searches) and simply press the "Enter" button on the keyboard and  have it do the same thing that selecting "Apply" with the mouse does.  This is common Windows functionality and I think should be easy to implement.

4 Comments
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@patrick_digan - ha!  I even liked your post LOL.  Old age is fogging my memory!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@patrick_digan's post is over a year old and the status is still accepting votes  💔

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes