Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Basic Alteryx Functionality

I have recently been building some reports and have some suggestions for later releases of Alteryx.

1.       Map tool – have option to put border around map within the properties window.  Currently, I have to use a layout tool to put a border on a map.
2.       Map tool – Same thing with legend (especially when legend is output as a separate field
3.       All tools – be able to put a browse tool after the tool using the Properties window.  I was thinking right above the “Apply” button (check mark bottom left corner)

Just some thoughts that would make life better.

2 Comments
KoryC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Hi Adam,

Thank you for your feedback and ideas! For items 1 and 2, when adding a border, are you simply specifying a color and thickness, or are there additional features/styles of the border that you incorporate?
jhollingsworth
7 - Meteor
Yes to a border around the map native to the map tool!