Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Alteryx support for Denodo Data Sources

I recently came to know that Alteryx doesn't support Denodo Data sources. We at our company are using Denodo as a data virtualization tool and also Alteryx is used for data blending. The request is for Alteryx to start supporting Denodo as a data source so that our company can reach out to Alteryx for any support related issues with Denodo.

16 Comments
davidhenington
10 - Fireball

@VojtechT Very NOICE! 

jdelattre
5 - Atom

Hi ,

Using ODBC connector to a denodo DATSOURCE , there is a pb in in-db mode on the generation of temporary tables. Alteryx sends a create table as select request and not create temporary table as select as we would expect.

it would be nice to set up a dedicated connector

In fact, Denodo, based on the principle of virtualization, offers the construction of a logical DWH making it possible to interconnect all the physical sources of the company and to offer them for consumption. This would constitute a unified data base for end user consumption via Alteryx to perform the last mile of data preparation

Best regards

Jacques

bertal34
8 - Asteroid

@VojtechT - any idea when we might expect Denodo supported as a data connector?

CodyBaker
5 - Atom

@bora_perusic @KylieF @VojtechT Any update for us on the Denodo support for Alteryx? My company is currently implementing Denodo views and i'd love to be able to brag on Alteryx and tell them how soon we might have native Denodo support :)

alexa01
5 - Atom

Native driver would be most appreciated. Having to create dummy base views just to see a database is counter productive.

bertal34
8 - Asteroid

Looks like Alteryx officially supports Denodo as a data source in latest version of Designer, 23.1.  Great Job Alteryx!!

Has anyone tried it out?  I am no longer getting the error with CamelCase tables.