The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Alteryx native connectors

Alteryx needs to package SAP, JD Edwards and ADNIS and BPCS connectors as part of it's native offering. This will increase the value proposition of Alteryx designer from just data blending to full self service ETL. Most of the large organizations have data extraction challenges and will experience business user empowerment and big productivity gains if native connectors and data extraction across major ERPs is enabled. Some of these productivity gains can in turn be used to make a business case for Alteryx designer licenses.

3 Comments
dshaw
8 - Asteroid

Hi Sai -- I agree with you.  I appreciate the post.  I am here looking to see if there is a JD Edwards connection.  It would help with our use case for more Designer and possibly server license of Alteryx. 

Anyone with any experience or knowledge with Oracle's JD Edwards and a use case with Alteryx, please send me a message.

Thanks,

Derreck

ARich
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We don't currently have plans to include all of these connectors, but might consider them separately. Please feel free to re-post an idea per connector so we can accurately gauge demand of each connector.

Best,

Alex

NewtonShades
5 - Atom

I am looking to see if there is a JD Edwards connection.  It would help with our use case for more Designer and possibly server license of Alteryx. 

Anyone with any experience or knowledge with Oracle's JD Edwards and a use case with Alteryx, please send me a message.