Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Allow label spacing on X-axis for charts

I see the ability to increment the Vertical Axis on a chart, but not the dates on the Horizontal Axis (data is in date format).  This is unreadable for the data I am trying to present, even after changing font.  Would like to show 1 date per week, instead of every day (for example).

Thanks!

Gary

3 Comments
udhawan
5 - Atom

I would like to see this option of adjusting min, max and increment interval for X-axix for the Line Chart. I am able to adjust these parameters for scatter plot but would line the same option for other graph types.

bberge
5 - Atom

Agreed, I have the same issue.  It can be fixed with data manipulation of the dates, but should be as simple as a configuration of the tool without changing or adding data.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes