Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Allow Drag and Drop in Interface Designer

Instead of using the arrows, I think it would be nice to be able to drag and drop the questions to rearrange them in the Interface Designer. This would go more hand in hand with the drag and drop experience of Alteryx.

Additionally, when a lot of interface tools are on the canvas, Designer really slows down if you need to rearrange the order of the tools in the Interface Designer. I would like to see if there is any way that this can be sped up.

Thanks!

4 Comments
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I'm all in for any improvements to Apps & Macros, especially when it comes to design & UI

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @Kenda, that's a cool idea; our Interface Designer could use a refresh. Keep racking up the likes!

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

going to be interesting to see how much of this makes its way into the app builder capabilities like those presented in Sneaks at Inspire last year.