The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Adding IN operator functionality in Results window of Browse tool

Hi team,

Currently, we can FILTER results in the result window using some string operations like "String equals", "String Contains", etc.

Firstly, it's a great feature. Kudos for the same.

However, it would be really helpful if we can add the IN operator functionality to this Result window FILTER.

Most of the time, we always want to check for multiple values while filtering the data.

I am attaching a screenshot of the FILTER location that I am referring to!

shreyanshrathod_0-1618910290701.png

For eg, In the above screenshot of the result window, I want to filter for Name IN ('Bullock County','Baldwin County','Butler County')

Kindly look into this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shreyansh Rathod

4 Comments
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @shreyanshrathod Thank you for submitting your feedback to the Alteryx Idea product board! That sounds like a useful feature. We appreciate all the feedback we get and are working to review and respond to all ideas that have met the criteria to be brought to our product team.

shreyanshrathod
11 - Bolide

Hi @CristonS ,

Thank you for reviewing this.

Always glad to support and provide positive feedback.

Cheers!

shreyanshrathod
11 - Bolide

Hi @CristonS ,

Just to add to the above-mentioned enhancement, I believe FILTERing operations should also be made available for  DATE field types.

Operations like "Month ([Date Field])" = xyz and other relevant Date operations can help a user FILTER results on DATE fields.

Requesting you to look into this.

Thanks in advance,

Shreyansh Rathod

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes