Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Ability to Disable or Ignore Certain Messages

Sometimes I get conversion error messages or warnings that really don't matter, and it would be great if there was a function similar to spell check or grammer check where I could say "Don't show me this again", so that once I've read the message I can choose whether or that particular message pops up again.
2 Comments
AbiramiJothi
7 - Meteor

I am creating a directory using the 'Run Command' tool and saving a set of files inside the folder. If the folder doesn't exist the app runs without an error, creating the folder and saving the files. When I run the app second time, instead of overwriting the folder it gives me an error. However the files are getting saved without any issues. At this point I just want to be able to ignore the error. 

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes