Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

yfinance Python tool - Omitting columns on output

GWYAlex
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

Potentially newb Python question here - but just wondering how do I output the date column? The nodates screenshot is the code I'm working with, and the -hasdates columns is from a Macro which @jarrod created and I'm just having a cheeky inspection of.

I am also using the .get_financials function, but it too only provides four value columns, and is missing the descriptors such as "earnings" "net debt ratio", etc.

How do I get Alteryx to display these columns? Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps.

A

1 REPLY 1
KilianL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @GWYAlex ,

that is a strange error.

I replicated it myself and the Date column seems to be missing the column header and is not being picked up by Alteryx in the output.

I was able to get the header back by adding: data.reset_index(level=0, inplace=True)

You can find this in the other example you showed also. See my testing below:

yfinance.png

Please mark this as the solution if it answers your question, it will help others to find solutions quicker.

Kind Regards,
Kilian
Solutions Engineer - Alteryx

Labels