This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
i am not sure what happened but i used to be able to click on the green arrow to preview my results. now this has stopped working. every time i click the green arrow leaving the module to preview results it says no data available press control R to run the workflow. i am using 10.6. This must be an option or setting i can change. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
A little tricky to figure out without seeing it but:
1) The green arrow runs the complete workflow - after it completes running (it turns into a dark circle while it runs) you should be able to click on a tool and see the data in the results window.
2) For certain tools (filter for example) you might need to click on one of the small icons in the results window (T F etc) to see the results
3) I would also check to see that your workflow is running without errors - after the run click anywhere on the white space of the canvas and rhe results window shows you if there's any errors.
4) To see if the data if flowing - again click no the whitespace of the canvase and in the Workflow Configuration (on the left) set the Connection Progess to Show - then you can see how many records are going through each tool.
5) you might have closed your results window - Under the VIEW menu make sure Results has a check mark.
That's a start - hope it helps. Screenshots are helpful if you need more assistance.
well its weird, i made a sample workflow and just added a text input. then i put some sample text and pressed the run button. i click the green arrow and in the results window it always says press CRTL+R to run workflow. then i run it and it still says that. if i add a browse tool i can see the data in the results window.