Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

replace 0 with value

novice1
8 - Asteroid

hi all,

i am trying to come up with the solution hot replace 0 with value in alteryx. any suggestions would be most welcome

11 REPLIES 11
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 ,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but with the multi field formula you are able to edit various columns at the same time.

Regards

novice1
8 - Asteroid

hi,

not exactly. i need to see see 0 in sales data. the issue i am having is with Store number information where store number is missing from L and R input. So in that case i need to assign 'dummy' store number to the field (4627) 

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 ,

Don't know if this time I got it right.

Regards

novice1
8 - Asteroid

Perfect. Thank you so so much 🙂

novice1
8 - Asteroid

One more question please.

Can i assign 2 numbers so for each store number that has 0 2 rows would be created, so for example CMS income would have 2 rows with 2 different store numbers?

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 ,

It is possible yes, there are different ways to approach this.

How about this one.

Regards

novice1
8 - Asteroid

hmmm. looks like some of the data disappeared from the end result. Example would be CMS income

novice1
8 - Asteroid

Apologies. Please ignore the last comment. 

This condition is only applicable if sales are 0 across the board for that service and then would revert to normal if there is any activity on sales. Is that correct?

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 

As it is right now it looks like this yes, if data comes with sales then store number would not be assigned to those lines

Regards

Labels