Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

replace 0 with value

novice1
8 - Asteroid

hi all,

i am trying to come up with the solution hot replace 0 with value in alteryx. any suggestions would be most welcome

11 REPLIES 11
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 ,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but with the multi field formula you are able to edit various columns at the same time.

Regards

novice1
8 - Asteroid

hi,

not exactly. i need to see see 0 in sales data. the issue i am having is with Store number information where store number is missing from L and R input. So in that case i need to assign 'dummy' store number to the field (4627) 

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 ,

Don't know if this time I got it right.

Regards

novice1
8 - Asteroid

Perfect. Thank you so so much 🙂

novice1
8 - Asteroid

One more question please.

Can i assign 2 numbers so for each store number that has 0 2 rows would be created, so for example CMS income would have 2 rows with 2 different store numbers?

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 ,

It is possible yes, there are different ways to approach this.

How about this one.

Regards

novice1
8 - Asteroid

hmmm. looks like some of the data disappeared from the end result. Example would be CMS income

novice1
8 - Asteroid

Apologies. Please ignore the last comment. 

This condition is only applicable if sales are 0 across the board for that service and then would revert to normal if there is any activity on sales. Is that correct?

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @novice1 

As it is right now it looks like this yes, if data comes with sales then store number would not be assigned to those lines

Regards

Labels