Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

pick batches

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hallo zusammen,

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit in Alteryx eine gewisse Anzahl Stück von einem Artikel auf verfügbare Batches zuzuordenen?

Beispiel:

Ich Habe Artikel: 123456 und 5 Stück muss ich nun quasi suchen von all den vorhanden Batches welche in verschiedener Anzahl vorhanden sind:

Batch: AB123 Stück: 2 Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2021

Batch: AB486 Stück: 4 Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2022

Batch: AB879 Stück: 12 Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2023

Wie müsste man dies programmieren damit das längste(oder kürzeste) Ablaufdatum berücksichtig und danach nur die benötigte Stückzahl auflistet auf Batch Level?

Irgendwelche Ideen?

Grüsse,
Pascal

8 REPLIES 8
Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi @Pascal_R 

Try this example with Sort, Running Total and Multi-Row Formula

Hannah_Lissaman_0-1589554085138.png

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi Hannah,

How would you do it if you also have to consider the Material? Please seee attached adjusted workflow?

In the end I Need Material number. Batch number and the target QTY of the Material.

Regards,

Pascal

Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi Pascal

I adjusted the workflow for you to account for Material.

I changed the Append to a Join based on Material

Then I ticked Group By Material on both the Running Total and the Multi-Row Formula

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Thank you Hannah,

Please see attached Output where I added some comments.

If there is any adjustmend possilbe it would be perfect.

Thank you,

Pascal

Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

Hi Pascal

Try this adjusted version of the Multi-Row Formula to calculated the units used from each batch, followed by a Filter to remove the ones which are not relevant. 

I would encourage you to play around with the Multi-Row Formula tool - it is very powerful, and you can use it for lots of similar things if you get the hang of it.

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi Hanna,

I will defiinitly use it more. My last question on this topis is regarding "item numbering".

As you can see in the screenshot there are leading 0  and it is required to number it new like: 000010, 000020,000030 for each line.

I tried todo it with the Record ID but the leading 0 will  disapear.

Any idea?

Regards,

Pascal

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi

Pascal_R
8 - Asteroid

Hi  @lawrancehere2901 

Are you able to help me on below issue as well?

I need to fix it before I go to my vacation 🙂

Regards,

Pascal

Labels