This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
The data in table 2 contained non-whitespace characters. They were interfering with the join, so I replaced them with a space. I did get more join results than you have in your table. As an example, Client 2 has a product A purchase that isn't contained in your results. I hope that this workflow helps to solve your challenge.
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor
Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.