Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

iManage - Can Alteryx connect to it?

DanielG
12 - Quasar

Hello,

I have been asked to provide info to an area within our company that uses iManage for their files.  I have never heard of iManage before today, so I know I have some work to do with this, but my first question is always:

Can Alteryx connect to it? 

Any help with this question is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dan

4 REPLIES 4
StephenR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @DanielG, from what I can tell by poking around, it looks like there is an API that you may be able to connect to. As far as I can tell, all of the documentation is behind a login, so I can't see the specifics, but you would use the download tool to make the connection. 

You can see an example here of how to use Alteryx to connect to an API.

Regards,
Stephen Ruhl
Principal Customer Support Engineer

DanielG
12 - Quasar

Thanks!  I am not to familar with the whole API thing, but will definitely look into it.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

britneylovett
5 - Atom

@daniel Did you ever figure this one out? 

DanielG
12 - Quasar

@britneylovett 

No I never did get this one figured out.  We just had the information moved to a widely accessible LAN as the iManage system was only being used by a small subset of our company.

Labels