Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

i need assitance to create conditions for the statement

AvinashBhawsar
7 - Meteor

Hi, i am trying to apply if function for the below statements, however, unable to do it since i am new to Alteryx.

Statement 1 :- If Column (CWLCollateralStatusTypeShort) is Accepted or None then column (Notes) should be "Loan Not Reported on TR".

: Loan Not Reported on TR this comment should come up automatically in "Notes" Column after applying the expression as Notes column is already blank.

Thanks for your the help and taking out time to respond from your busy schedule.

3 REPLIES 3
pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @AvinashBhawsar 

That function would be written as:

if [CWLCollateralStatusTypeShort] = 'Accepted' or [CWLCollateralStatusTypeShort] = 'None' then 'Loan Not Reported on TR" else null() endif

Set up the formula to overwrite the Notes column

Pedro.

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @AvinashBhawsar 

Realized I had a typo, I attached the WF as well:

if [CWLCollateralStatusTypeShort] = 'Accepted' or [CWLCollateralStatusTypeShort] = 'None' then 'Loan Not Reported on TR' else null() endif

pedrodrfaria_0-1614947768143.png

Pedro.

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@AvinashBhawsar,

Please see below how you can do it :

messi007_0-1614947768809.png

Attached the workflow,

Regards,

Labels