Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

email tool with multiple count fields

Aryanaj
5 - Atom

My report tracks the data daily. Can you please tell me how to show new data (table format) on the email body with its count and overall count. 

Basically, how to show three (today's count, total count, and the table) fields on the email body.

Also, I want to send a single email which accommodates all the rows with today's date,

Sample workflow attached.

I am a beginner. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelSu
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Aryanaj ,

Take a look at the attached workflow. Because you didn't package your data with the workflow (Options -> Export Workflow) we were not able to see the input data. I just threw some made up data that I had in there. 

What we did in this case was used today's count and total count as the header and then added the table to the body of the email. I know this isn't exactly how you intended but hope that it gets the job done?

Thanks,

Mike

Aryanaj
5 - Atom

Thanks @MichaelSu 

Apologies for the incorrect workflow,

Your solution works for me. Looks good.

Thanks a lot.

MichaelSu
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Of course! Also, if you wanted to include the current date, you could add a datetimenow tool and add it to that join multiple. See attached if interested.

Aryanaj
5 - Atom

Thanks @MichaelSu  for the tip

I added the condition in Filter Tool previously, but datetimenow tool works too.

Labels