Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

email address

Scardax
7 - Meteor

Hello to all,

I would like to create a workflow that generate an email with all the email addresses that they are inside the table. The table is generated with a join in the early stage of the workflow (as it shows the imagine in attachment).

Seems I lost this information (email address column) when I am passing throw the other steps (basic table tool and the horizontal layout tool).

Any suggestion how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Scardax 

On the table tool, put the email field inside of the group by. Do the same for the layout tool:

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1668513348678.png

Scardax
7 - Meteor

Thank you very much Felipe, now I'm able to see the email address, however now I have got a different problem.

When I run the workflow, I have multiple emails in my mailbox, as I have 340 records in the table and the system group by the email address (so more than 120 emails at last).

Is it a way to have only 1 email with all the email address in TO?

Thank you in advance.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Scardax 

To send the email to multiple recipients, you must keep the email field like this:

baik@test.com.br;john@test.com

Take a look at the attached workflow, you can achieve this with the summarize tool.

PS: test it a lot before sending, you will not be able to cancel after it 😅

Labels