This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Thanks and I figured it by using your logic...just a bit change to capture the whole picture not the total.!Thanks for the help!
@EstherB47 ellegantly nailed it, and I'm sorry for my delay to help you out.
Glad you could find the solution.
Sure,thank you for your help too. Is it possible that you post a screenshot as well here so I could make a comparsion with mine?
I generated some fake data to bring an example to you.
Look what I'd do:
- Here I have a Customer ID field. You could or could not have it, if you don't have a field like this, you can generate this with a RecordID tool, as @EstherB47 did.
- Dynamic Select your columns as I had previously shown it to you
- Tranpose your current month and previous month columns using Customer ID as key field
- Use Multi-Row formula to calculate difference. Set Values for Rows that don't exist to NULL and group by Customer ID.
- Filter out the non-null values
- Join this dataset to your original dataset before the transposing, to bring the Difference column.
WF attached in version 2018.2 if you need to take a look at it.