Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

designer updates not available on the license portal

Genevieve
8 - Asteroid

Why are Designer updates not available on the license portal?

Alteryx advises me that version 2019.3.5 is available, do I want to update?

It logs me to the license portal where the most recent version to download is 2019.1. Why?

I have observed that the only way to download a recent version is to download a trial version which triggers a raft of 'Welcome to the product' emails.

Genevieve_0-1572263931939.png

6 REPLIES 6
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Genevieve 

Is the New Versions tab disabled for you?  This is what I see when I log in 

d.png

Dan

Genevieve
8 - Asteroid

Hello @danilang ,

That tab is disabled for me. Is there a way to have it activated?

mjeckmans
7 - Meteor

When you log in do you see a dropdown menu for which organization you're in? If so, try switching to another organization. That should solve your issue.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Genevieve 

According to this post send an email to fulfillment@alteryx.com including your email and they should be able to help you.

Dan

Genevieve
8 - Asteroid

There is no organisation drop down. I'll email the Fullfilment team as suggested by @danilang 

mjeckmans
7 - Meteor

Just in case anyone else does wonder what the dropdown looks like, because we run into this issue all the time... It's on the right in the screenshot.

Labels