This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
The trick I used here was to use rows instead of columns to match all the Name::Value pairs. First I identified the fields by replacing any sequence of two or more space characters with a new delimiter with the following RegEx
After the values were identified, it was just left to transform it back into a usable format. My solution is attached. Let me know if you have any questions.