community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

classes or one-on-one tutoring

Highlighted
Atom

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone is offering Tutoring for Alteryx in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Atom
Hello,
Thank you for offering to mentor me and I certainly wish to take you up on it. Do you have any written materials that you can send me for me to study? I am assuming you are not in the DFW area. 
Sincerely,
Jack Bedow
Alteryx Certified Partner

@Spike1,

If you are interested in remote tutoring and/or mentoring, please do PM me and we can see how we can help you achieve your goals.  While there is a wealth of training and knowledge here in the community, if you or your company is desiring quick-start services Partners like me are here to help.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Atom

mark,

i would love some one on one help.  i am in trouble.  i am new and have a project due tomorrow and have not submitted it.  i have gotten the model to run but not getting the right answer and don't know what i have done wrong.  my big issue right now is with the select and using it to convert from text to numeric.(to create the dummy variables)  i have watched the u-tube videos and the examples for 3 days and still cannot get it to work.  i think it is something silly i am doing but don't know what to do. i can do remote if that works for you.  i have att connect i can use to do remote.  thanks Barb

@BBrown,

please PM me your email and we can WebEx tomorrow morning at 8:00 am Eastern. 

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Atom

Mark,

I would so appreciate it.

I think it will be quick just needs some hands on help.

Thanks Barb Brown

Atom

Hi Mark - I sent a DM

Thanks.

Tim K

Labels