This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Follow these steps:
1. Open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe)
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem.
3. Right-click on the key, and Export for backup.
4. Change value LongPathsEnabledfrom 0 to 1.
5. Re-install the YXI again. You should not need to restart
However, I still got some issues with the installation due to some pinned versions of the packages. I've created a new version (attached) with no versions that is currently working on my machine (running 2021.4). The difference with the previous version is that in the original the requirements.txt looked like: