Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

You have found a bug error - Salesforce

scarey94
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

I have created a workflow that extracts data from sales force. For the purpose of building the workflow I extracted the Salesforce data set to a yxdb file so the workflow would run quickly. Now the workflow is complete I have replaced the yxdb file with the sales force connection, however now the tools after the connector have the error message "You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon.". Every time I replace the tool the error moves to the tool after the replacement tool.

The workflow actually runs without error, the errors are only showing on the canvas when the workflow isn't running but I want to understand what is causing them and if there is a way to remove them.

Thanks,

Sam

2 REPLIES 2
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

Hi,

Are you using version 2019.2? If so you will have to delete the summarize tool and put another one in place and redo the grouping. This also occurs with the select tool. This message started appearing with me in version 2019.2 after changing the salesforce input tool.

scarey94
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks, that appears to have worked,

Labels