Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it s

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

Got error message when i tried to overlay table and image: 

Error: Render: You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon.

Workflow is attached here.

Capture.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @dineshp 

You've found a bug.  WooHoo!  When I try your workflow I get the same error. 

Unfortunately, the community page isn't the right page to post this.  Go to this page and create a new support case.  Make sure to attach the workflow and the database to your case.

Dan

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

@danilang  Thank you!. I have created a case.

mathiasjklein
5 - Atom

Hi @Dineshp, were you able to solve this bug? Could you please let me know? Thank you very much 🙂

Regards

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

Hi @mathiasjklein 

I was told by Alteryx support that this issue was found to be in 'Overlay' tool and replicated in 2019.1 and 2019.2. I was told it will be given to reporting expert. But no updates were given after that.

Dinesh

mathiasjklein
5 - Atom

Hello @Dineshp,

thank you for your reply.

Best regards,

Mathias

EileenTX
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Dan @dineshp ,

I have the same issues. The error message says " You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon"

If I change the output to pdf, it won't show the error, although the report looks perfect through browser, however the pdf reports are not in good format (unreadable). I clicked the link you provided to create a support case but it says access denied. Is there any other way to get help on this ? 

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

@EileenTX 

Hi, I have followed up on the case i raised with Alteryx but i never heard back from them. You can try raising a request with Alteryx Support and provide Case #00289460 as additional support 

MarcoGarcia
5 - Atom

Ola meu amigo, como esta?
Tive o mesmo problema hoje, o que fiz?

Verifiquei coluna a coluna seu formato, identifiquei que duas estavam como Objeto, fiz um convert e funcionou:

,convert (char(8),[hr_tratamento_sla_ab],114) as 'hr_tratamento_sla_ab'

Shivuprsd
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone, 

Is this error fixed ? Any solution please....

Error - ToolId 6: You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon.”

Labels