Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it s

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

Got error message when i tried to overlay table and image: 

Error: Render: You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon.

Workflow is attached here.

Capture.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @dineshp 

You've found a bug.  WooHoo!  When I try your workflow I get the same error. 

Unfortunately, the community page isn't the right page to post this.  Go to this page and create a new support case.  Make sure to attach the workflow and the database to your case.

Dan

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

@danilang  Thank you!. I have created a case.

mathiasjklein
5 - Atom

Hi @Dineshp, were you able to solve this bug? Could you please let me know? Thank you very much 🙂

Regards

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

Hi @mathiasjklein 

I was told by Alteryx support that this issue was found to be in 'Overlay' tool and replicated in 2019.1 and 2019.2. I was told it will be given to reporting expert. But no updates were given after that.

Dinesh

mathiasjklein
5 - Atom

Hello @Dineshp,

thank you for your reply.

Best regards,

Mathias

EileenTX
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Dan @dineshp ,

I have the same issues. The error message says " You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon"

If I change the output to pdf, it won't show the error, although the report looks perfect through browser, however the pdf reports are not in good format (unreadable). I clicked the link you provided to create a support case but it says access denied. Is there any other way to get help on this ? 

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

@EileenTX 

Hi, I have followed up on the case i raised with Alteryx but i never heard back from them. You can try raising a request with Alteryx Support and provide Case #00289460 as additional support 

MarcoGarcia
5 - Atom

Ola meu amigo, como esta?
Tive o mesmo problema hoje, o que fiz?

Verifiquei coluna a coluna seu formato, identifiquei que duas estavam como Objeto, fiz um convert e funcionou:

,convert (char(8),[hr_tratamento_sla_ab],114) as 'hr_tratamento_sla_ab'

Shivuprsd
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone, 

Is this error fixed ? Any solution please....

Error - ToolId 6: You have found a bug. Replicate, then let us know. We shall fix it soon.”

Labels