community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

YXI Tool Installer Error

Alteryx Partner

Hello All

I am using Alteryx designer 2019.2 and having trouble when installing some tools like bigQuery connector and Microsoft Azure MachineLearning from yxi file,it says the 'NoneType' has no attribute 'satty',found the discussion that said i will have to extract the file manually but then i will need to config the python library everytime i want to install from yxi file,any suggestion

err_noneType.png

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @wellyLiyanto 

This is an issue a couple of people have had, if you look at this post - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Problem-Installing-OneDrive-tools-1-0-... it should solve your issue.

Regards

Will

Alteryx Partner

Hi @wdavis 

Thanks For the Reply

I have tried the method from that discussion before, but looks like when i try to put the Tools without installation process, the Tools will not run because python library dependency,haha maybe i could force try to download all the library from the requirement but wonder if there's any way to install the Tools normally 

clipboard_image_1.png

Best Regards

Welly

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @wellyLiyanto 

I haven't actually come across this error before so not 100% sure on the best solution here. Have you been able to search the community for any other users having a similar issue when installing the tools?

Regards

Will

Alteryx Partner

Hi @wdavis 

Thank you for the reply, sorry just be able to reply since it has been really busy days

yes i found some refrence link and they have similiar issue too

Also,and based on this link 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/YXI-Understanding-the-installation-...

I understand that i need to install all packages in requirement.txt,but having trouble when trying to access Alteryx python virtual environment via command line,it says access is denied even i use administrator and already give full access to my windows user,if you happen to know how to to install python library to Alteryx python virtual environment using command line please let me know

Labels