community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

XLSB Dynamic Input Error

Meteor

When using XLSB files as input for the Dynamic input tool, I get the following message: Target Excel File may be corrupt! Cannot find the required file, or element in the file: xl/workbook.xml

If instead of using xlsb, I am using XLSM or XLSX then there is no issue. I thought that as of Alteryx 2018.1 xlsb format is natively supported, it just seems not for all tools.

Can Alteryx look into this? 

On a side note did anyone find a workaround? The issue is that I have to be able to use XLSB filesas these are automatically generated from a 3rd party software.

Asteroid

I wanted to check if you got the resolution to this problem. Recently, I am also facing this issue.

Asteroid

I wanted to check if you got the resolution to this problem. Recently, I am als

@Alex_A wrote:

When using XLSB files as input for the Dynamic input tool, I get the following message: Target Excel File may be corrupt! Cannot find the required file, or element in the file: xl/workbook.xml

If instead of using xlsb, I am using XLSM or XLSX then there is no issue. I thought that as of Alteryx 2018.1 xlsb format is natively supported, it just seems not for all tools.

Can Alteryx look into this? 

On a side note did anyone find a workaround? The issue is that I have to be able to use XLSB filesas these are automatically generated from a 3rd party software.

o facing this issue.

Labels