community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Upgrade Alteryx Designer in 10 Steps

Debating whether or not to upgrade to the latest version of Alteryx Designer?

LEARN MORE

XLSB Dynamic Input Error

Meteor

When using XLSB files as input for the Dynamic input tool, I get the following message: Target Excel File may be corrupt! Cannot find the required file, or element in the file: xl/workbook.xml

If instead of using xlsb, I am using XLSM or XLSX then there is no issue. I thought that as of Alteryx 2018.1 xlsb format is natively supported, it just seems not for all tools.

Can Alteryx look into this? 

On a side note did anyone find a workaround? The issue is that I have to be able to use XLSB filesas these are automatically generated from a 3rd party software.

Meteor

I wanted to check if you got the resolution to this problem. Recently, I am also facing this issue.

Meteor

I wanted to check if you got the resolution to this problem. Recently, I am als

@Alex_A wrote:

When using XLSB files as input for the Dynamic input tool, I get the following message: Target Excel File may be corrupt! Cannot find the required file, or element in the file: xl/workbook.xml

If instead of using xlsb, I am using XLSM or XLSX then there is no issue. I thought that as of Alteryx 2018.1 xlsb format is natively supported, it just seems not for all tools.

Can Alteryx look into this? 

On a side note did anyone find a workaround? The issue is that I have to be able to use XLSB filesas these are automatically generated from a 3rd party software.

o facing this issue.

Labels