Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Workflow results in different outputs when run locally and in Gallery

tanja90
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I have a workflow which runs perfectly on local, but once deployed in Gallery and run from there, the output file is different. It's different in a way that a some new sheet2 is added (containing some line) and column names and values are trimmed. Workflow generates output file with Render Tool, so I suppose that's where cutting columns comes from, but have no idea why it creates additional sheet (img below ). I don't have any info regarding server, since it's client and don't have access to manage it. Alteryx version locally is Alteryx 2020.2, and on server is 2020.3.

Any suggestion is appreciated,

Thank you

tanja90_0-1607954787249.png

1 REPLY 1
tanja90
7 - Meteor

I got this... Render tool was a problem, somehow I set Separator field in Render tool instead No Spacing Between records to Insert Line Between Records  and somehow it created a line and new sheet.

Labels