Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Workflow completion notification from Designer

Katie_K
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community, a colleague of mine saw my notification like below pop up over a screen share and asked how I was getting it - they mentioned that they don't get them when their workflows finish.

As long as I've been using Alteryx, I've always seen them pop up, so I am wondering if there's a setting or something for them that they need to update.  Any ideas?  Thanks, Katie

Notification for community post.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
mst3k
11 - Bolide

Options -> User settings -> Defaults

There's a couple boxes there for pop up dialogue and sound at completion of workflow

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Katie_K 

The possibility is at some point of time your colleagues might have checked dont show again box which might have stopped showing them the window.

atcodedog05_0-1631035097160.png

as @mst3k said way to enable it to 

Go to Menu Bar> Options > User settings > Edit User settings

And you can enable below options.

atcodedog05_1-1631035228264.png

Hope this helps : )

Katie_K
8 - Asteroid

I see it now @mst3k thank you so much!

Katie_K
8 - Asteroid

Yes, that's possibility!  Thanks so much for pointing out @atcodedog05.  And I see how to find in user settings now, much appreciated.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help : ) @Katie_K 

Cheers and have a nice day!

Labels