Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Workflow Runtime Information (Start & End)

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I have scheduled multiple workflows using CreW List Runner tool. As a output for that tool i get few fields like Module, Result, Error, Warnings, Total Runtime and log etc.

But, how can i get exact Start time and End time for each workflows?, current i can only see how long the execution took.

4 REPLIES 4
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

Hi,

I use the information tool at the beginning of the process and at the end. Follow images:

clipboard_image_0.png

Configuration:

clipboard_image_2.png

[]

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@dineshp 

The List Runner is a macro which means that you can open it up and add the bits you're after.

To get a workflow start time you can use the Fformula tool and the in-built function called DateTimeStart()

You already have Total Runtime available so End Time is going to be the sum of Start Time and Runtime.

dtstart.png

dineshp
8 - Asteroid

@MichalM I don't see a start time in runner output because it's not part of the workflow message. I get only a sample like this.

Finished in 2.8 seconds with 5 field conversion errors and 2 warnings

I used message tool as suggested here by @geraldo and then edited runner macro to parse message that had my criteria.

Thanks @MichalM @geraldo  for your help 🙂 

Vitec0
7 - Meteor

Boa tarde,

Alguem consegue me encaminhar essa macro? 

Obrigado 🙂

Labels