Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Widows 11 - is Alteryx Ready?

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Is the latest version of Alteryx compatible with Windows 11?

11 REPLIES 11
deepakreddy
7 - Meteor

Any update on this?

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

Yes, Alteryx is compatible with Windows 11.

deepakreddy
7 - Meteor

@Kamran1991 is there an official documentation from Alteryx that it is compatible? I am unable to find it.

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

No, I also don't have any official confirmation.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@hellyars 
Actually, the official OS appears to be Windows 8.😂 so Win10 is not certified technically.
I dont think there will be an "official" document or something, MS should worry about about the compatibility between version the most.

OS.PNG

Anshika_26
5 - Atom

my system has windows 11 installed & using alteryx on it seems like a screenshot of the tool has been attached to my desktop screen, all seems very blurry & not so clear to see, if anyone has any idea about this if I should degrade my windows version or alteryx update can resolve my issue.

Thanks!!

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I'm running on Windows 11 and no issues for months now.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

Hi @Anshika_26 

I had seen similar behaviour with other applications while running on laptop's screen, they are resolved by adjusting the Scale, follow this path:

Windows Settings ==> System ==> Display and scroll down to the Scale option in the Scale and Layout.

hth

Arnaldo

deepakreddy
7 - Meteor

I mean, yes you certainly run on Windows 11 if you want to, but the problem starts when there is an issue and it gets hard to get support from Alteryx.  They would point out to the documentation and say that it's not supported and all the effort you do to push the software to developer's machines will be wasted.  We operate Alteryx at an enterprise scale and need solid evidences to make a decision about the compatibility before we proceed any further.  I mean it's a risk that we need to own if we go with Windows 11.  And Alteryx supports Windows 10 as mentioned in their version support page.

Alteryx Win Support.png

Labels