Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Why some of my macros are missing?

Krasus
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I meet a little question showed by the picture below that i just created my workflow with the same macro 6 times. 

So i just zip them(only 2 files, the macro and the workflow) and send it to my collegue but finally that's what he saw when he open the workflow:

Capture.JPG

There are only 3 macros being recognized but not for the others. I assume that macro's path makes this problem, but if such way, all my macros will not be read. So it's really incomprehensible to have still 3 reliable macros.

Counld anyone help me find a good explanation?

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2
michael_treadwell
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Before zipping the folder, open the workflow that contains the six macros and go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Workflow Dependencies

You should see your macros listed there. In the bottom left, choose 'All Relative'

Save your workflow and re-zip the folder that contains the workflow and the macro.

Alternatively, you could try Options -> Export Workflow. This should create a .yxzp file that contains the workflow and the macro dependencies.

Both of these should help solve your issue.

Krasus
8 - Asteroid

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks on my knee!

Labels