Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Which challenges to practise before giving the Alteryx Core Exam

Rhitik_Krishnani
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I hope you all are safe at your places and doing good.

I am reallly enjoying Alteryx and I am grateful to be the part of Alteryx Community and really looking forward to learn from you all.

In my first attempt of Alteryx Designer Core Examination, I scored 56.6%, I prepared and studied more and have planned to give another try on this weekend.

I wanted to ask that which challenegs from the Alteryx weekly challenges should we go through before taking up the Alteryx Core Exam.

I am confused in that area as I am new to Alteryx.

Any suggestions would help.

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Rhitik_Krishnani

i would focus on data prep chalanges with the beginer level.

This is the index of all of them:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/td-p/48275

clmc9601
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Rhitik_Krishnani,

I completely agree with Emil_Kos above. In addition, here are a few of the ones I thought provided interesting and relevant practice. You can find them at the link provided in the previous post.

#36 (using crosstab)

#38 (for unusual output data)

#42 (for efficient input data) 

#83 (for wide-ranging review)

#106 (for preparation tools)

Many of the other challenges provide great practice as well! There are a few listed in the core certification prep guide here. Hope this helps and good luck!

Labels