Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Where to use Alteryx Designer?

PeterF
8 - Asteroid

Hello community. 

I know this is more a technical forum, but I m currently preparing a presentation to showcase the extreme flexibility of Alteryx within an organisation. There are hundreds of obvious use cases where Alteryx can help organisations to transform their business. It would be great to use this thread to collect some ideas where you experienced great success with Alteryx in your organisation outside the obvious data preparation projects. 

Some of my experiences where I thought Alteryx is amazing include:

-  Scraping demographics and property data and blend them together 

-  Use of  Alteryx to connect to Outlook and do analytics to gain some insights

-  Create an App / Macros to search for duplicate files to clean up

-  App to download the solutions for challenges from the community side (available in the Gallery)   

-  Excel scraper to prepare and clean data

-  etc.

These are some projects I did in the past besides the typical data preparation projects.

It would be great to hear some stories where you used Alteryx to do something extra-ordinary or something interesting.

Looking forward to get some new ideas. Thanks for sharing. 

Cheers

Peter 

P.S.: If there is already a similar thread please let me know. 

2 REPLIES 2
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
Do check out the use case library:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Use-Cases/tkb-p/use-cases

Cheers,

Mark
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
PeterF
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for that.

Labels