community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Where in the world is MarqueeCrew?

Alteryx Certified Partner

#AlteryxAddicts,

Have you been looking for @MarqueeCrew ?  I've found some pictures of him.  Can you help to identify his whereabouts?  Maybe you've taken a #Selfie with him and can help to find him.  Any picture with him or his license plate could be helpful.  I've heard rumors that he might be on a desert island or sailing the Mediterranean.  Earn some solutions and get likes as you post to this unauthorized post.  Tag your friends and see if we can crowd-source the solve to learn his whereabouts.

#SaveMarqueeCrew #SaveFerris 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg13.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg

Cheers,

Anonymous

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Pulsar
Pulsar

Well darn, I should have snapped a photo of us together in Nashville!!!

Might he be making an appearance soon in London? Now to stalk social media for more photos.......

Cheers,

Esther

Love this Mark, wish you could have popped by our AUG. Perhaps @JosephSerpis may know where you are.
Highlighted

From social media know he was at Harvard recently.

Capture.PNG 

Pulsar
Pulsar

Peep the Indiana license plate #Hoosier

@JosephSerpis ,

Cambridge.  That's in the shadow of @Claje.  It is a clue.  Thanks.  If you have any more insights or know who else to ask, please tag away.

Cheers,

Anonymous

@EstherB47 ,

Maybe you can ask your friends for help in finding @MarqueeCrew ? Someone like @NicoleJohnson must have seen him in 2019.

Magnetar
Magnetar

Oh, I've definitely seen that rascal on the streets (of the hotel lobby) of Nashville...

IMG_5859.jpg

When @MarqueeCrew lets his license plate out of his sight for 5 seconds...

IMG_5860.jpg

I'm not sure where Mark is now, but if is license plate is missing too, you might check with @SeanAdams , who may have eaten it.

IMG_5862.jpg

I would recommend looking for some Alteryx-y boot prints in the dust, see if you can pick up the trail. 

Hopefully the poor chap shows up soon! I know he wouldn't want to miss out on all the shenanigans at Europe Inspire in a couple weeks... come back soon, @MarqueeCrew !!!

Cheers

NJ

Here's a couple from Nashville.

MarqueeCrew1.jpg

MarqueeCrew2.jpg

Bolide

Let me know the next time you are in NYC. We could use you at our AUG! I hope all is well!

Labels