Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

What tool can i used to duplicate the values on the 2 fields to the other fields

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I have a problem.

I need to duplicate the rate and date to the rest of the rows of my table and remove all null spaces

but right now, it is located in different rows ( see screenshot attached)

What tool can i used to replicate the 2 columns values to the rest of my rows?

And is it possible for my output file to be in pdf format?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
dougperez
12 - Quasar

You can use multi-row to duplicate the values the you can use a filter tool or a sample to skip the first row.

See the workflow attached

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

@dougperez that helps me out thanks. one more thing

i need to add +1 d on my last px date

is there something wrong with my formula

DateTimeFormat(DateTimeAdd(DateTimeParse([Last Px Date],"%d-%b-%y"),+1,"days"),'%d-%b-%Y')

error mesage is  Formula (19) DATETIMEPARSE: Cannot convert "09/07/2022" to a date/time with format "%d-%b-%y" and language "English": Invalid month: '07/2022' -- expected at least three letters

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

@dougperez all ok now. i was able to correct the formula thanks :)

jaemilao
8 - Asteroid

@dougperez can you help me out on my last query? is it possible to create another output file in PDF format?

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@jaemilao you need to add the table tool and the render tool to produce the output in the pdf format

binuacs_0-1662761722749.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@jaemilao Also I made a few changes in your workflow and removed unwanted tools. Attaching the workflow please let me know if you need any additional changes in the workflow.

binuacs_1-1662762765302.png

Labels