Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

What is the proper syntax for a SharePoint Online address to use in the BLOB output tool?

DanielG
12 - Quasar

I have tried a variety of versions, i.e. changing spaces to %20 and reversing the / to \, but nothing I try seems to work.  I keep getting this error:

Error: Blob Output (5): Error creating the file "\\xxx.sharepoint.com@ssl\sites\xxxx\Shared%20Documents\Forms\AllItems\xxxx\Shared Documents\SYNC%20TEST%20FOLDER\TestBlob.xlsx": Access Denied. Before opening files in this location, you must first add the web site to your trusted sites list, browse to the web site, and select the option to login automatically. (224)

Not sure how to solve it, as I am currently logged into the SPO library as I run the workflow, so permissions shouldnt be an issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @DanielG 

Thanks for posting to the Community!
Looking at the error message, this appears to be a Sharepoint-related error. I looked up the message in Microsoft support and found the following article.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/troubleshoot/administration/troubleshoot-mapped-network-...

Please let me know if this helps you at all!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
DanielG
12 - Quasar

@TrevorS -- thanks for the reply.  I appreciate the information.  I will give this a look soon to see if I can solve it soon.  Got caught on another project in the meantime and havent had a chance to get back to this yet.  😀 

Labels