Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

What are possible values for Workflow Job Status?

Grijesh
5 - Atom

Hi There,

I am writing as Alteryx client in Python for for some legacy work flow prepared by third party for me.

Everything looks fine until, I am to fetch current job status until the job complete, terminated, failure, disable or not running 

I need to report what is current status. 

I could not find any document to where all possible values for status are mentioned.

Note, I am calling:  /v1/workflow/{appid}/jobs and /v1/job/{jobID} Rest APIs

3 REPLIES 3
Grijesh
5 - Atom

I believe below are the possible values:

REFERENCE TABLE

status_intdisplay_value
410In Progress
188Canceled
109Completed
192Hedge Fund
111Medium
112High
110Low
189Urgent
216Execution Only
214PB

I think Job status can also be "Blocked", "Disabled", "Holt" ...

Until when I should keep checking current status of Job? :think

putu_w_erata
8 - Asteroid

Member name

ValueDescription
STATUS_Info1Status Message: Information
STATUS_Warning2Status Message: Warning
STATUS_Error3Status Message: Error
STATUS_Complete4The tool has completed its processing
STATUS_FieldConversionError5Status Message: Field Conversion Error
STATUS_FieldConversionErrorLimit6The field conversion error limit has been reached
STATUS_Disabled7output tools have been disabled
STATUS_File_Input8Input file of this tool
STATUS_File_Output9Output file of this tool
STATUS_UpdateOutputMetaInfoXml10XML that is the updated meta info for this tool.
STATUS_UpdateOutputConfigXml11XML that is the configuration for this tool.
STATUS_RequestAutoConfigRefresh12This will cause the config to refresh in the GUI with no user interaction typicaly this is done when the tool is already in an error state, but maybe the gui can fix it with no user interaction.
STATUS_DocumentTempFile13Usually a browse.
STATUS_TempDirectory14the directory of %Temp%
STATUS_File_Dependency15the dependent files associated with a compound file - Status_File_Output has the main file to link to this has the main file (fully pathed) | fully pathed dependent file | fully pathed dependent file | etc
STATUS_CacheTempFile16A temporary file for caching data between runs.
STATUS_AppendOrUpdateOutputConfigXml18append something to the XML config data for this tool, or update an existing node.
STATUS_ConnectInfoXml17XML that is the Connection information for this tool.
STATUS_LowDiskWarning20This will tell the user that the free disk space is running low and pause the module untile the user responds
STATUS_SafeModeError21 
STATUS_RestrictedDataSetError22 
STATUS_ChooseFromMultiple30This will present the user with a choice of results. It is typically used for the geocoder for a multiple match but there is no reason it couldn't be used by any tool. The Message value is a \n delimited list of strings. The 1st string is the question that will be at the top of the dialog. The following are the choices that the user can pick from -1 for cancel return is -2 for 1st to all, -3 for none to all 0 for none, 1...N for a specific value
STATUS_PreviewFail31In preview mode send PREVIEW_FAIL if not supported
STATUS_OutputFieldNames40The field names for this SRCT output tool.
STATUS_OutputRecord41The record (comma separated, quoted) for this SRCT output tool.
STATUS_RecordCountAndSize50Indicates the number and size of records output by the tool so far. The string will be in the format: "OutputName|RecordCount\nTotalSize"
STATUS_BrowseEverywhereFileName70The FileName of the temporary yxbe file containing the Browse Everywhere data for this run.
STATUS_BrowseEverywhereFileNameEx71The FileName of the temporary yxbe file containing the Browse Everywhere data for e1 in e2 for this run.
STATUS_SharedAssetCreated90 
STATUS_SharedAssetRequested91 
STATUS_ReleaseAssetRequested92 
STATUS_DisplayCustomDialog99 
STATUS_InsightUpdate100Indicates an insight needs to be updated on the gallery.
Labels