Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

We are not getting the Alteryx 11.7 server features after upgrading from 10.5

skaps
7 - Meteor

hi,

we have recently upgraded our Alteryx server from 10.5 to 11.7 but the enhanced features of the server are not coming like the Jobs and all which was not there in 10.5 version? can anyone please help urgently what went wrong in our server up-gradation process?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
gsaval
8 - Asteroid

Is your cache cleared in the browser you are using?  For some reason using IE, I saw this issue even after clearing the cache.  When I used a different browser, I could see the new page options.

MikeSp
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @skaps!

As @gsaval mentioned, you may get some resolution by simply clearing your cache or trying a different browser or an option like incognito/private browsing, as you may be seeing an old cached copy of your previous 10.5 Gallery page. If you're still experiencing an issue, I'd definitely recommend reaching out to our support team for more assistance, especially if this is keeping you from utilizing Alteryx Server properly.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support-Page/bd-p/SupportPage

Thanks!

Mike Spoula
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx
skaps
7 - Meteor

thanks a lot, @gsaval. I did not think about that. great help.

Labels