Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Vlookup in excel

Sayeed1
7 - Meteor

Hi all, hope everybody is doing good.

I am working on a workflow - in one table I have lead ids, mql count and other details. In another table I have only lead Ids and mql count - 1(Legit ones). 

I want to do a vlook up comparing the lead ids in both the tables and replace the mql count with mql count -1 for the particular dates (say for example from 3/1 to 4/1). 

Please help me.

Thank you,

Sayeed

7 REPLIES 7
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Sayeed1 ,

This is the way I would do it.

fmvizcaino_0-1591808984026.png

The join tool is working to replace all matches and leaving in L anchor all of those unmatched record.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Sayeed1
7 - Meteor

Thanks Fernando . I missed to mention the date column. This should happen only for particular dates say for example 6/1 to 6/10 and after that vlookup should stop for rest of the dates.

Please advise.

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Sayeed1 ,

Would you be able to share a sample dataset?

Then I can adapt my solution to your exact problem.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Sayeed1
7 - Meteor

Please check this

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Sayeed1 ,

I've added a filter right before the join tool to make it work only with that range and then I use the union tool to unite everything once again.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

deviseetharaman
11 - Bolide

Hi @Sayeed1 

Please a filter before the join and add it back using a union tool.

Sayeed1
7 - Meteor

Thank you both - It worked 🙂 - Have a great day

Sayeed1_0-1591875918316.png

Labels