Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Urgent help needed

Danny-Farrar
8 - Asteroid

Hey guys, so I've been stuck without being able to work for 2 days now trying to diagnose this issue.

I downloaded 2020.4 last week and everything worked fine. This week however I've been in a world of pain. Whenever I run a workflow (that in the past has been absolutely fine) it gets stuck at a certain point where it's loading data in, it just stops doing anything. When I stop it to investigate and click any of the input tools I go to no response and then it completely chucks my whole laptop into a breakdown to the point I have to hard restart it.

This morning I downloaded 2020.3, I've yet to be able to test it because it's now saying it doesn't recognise my macros even though again they have been working fine before.

I don't know where to go for urgent support on this but it's literally stopping me from doing my job and I've got no clue how to fix it - please helppppp

Thanks, Danny

2 REPLIES 2
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Danny-Farrar 
Just something may need to check.

1. Is any remote link embedded in your workflow? If yes, in case of remote link is not active, it will freeze

2. If you are in an oganization enviroment, do your collegues face the same issue?

Maybe IT changed something

3. Write to Alteryx for help will be last resolution.

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Danny-Farrar 

For urgent support or things that look like bugs - best course is support@alteryx.com - they will open up a ticket with you and track this to resolution.

Labels