Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Urgent! Alteryx incorrectly truncate data!

diabolic
7 - Meteor

After I creating a complex report layout and output it to excel format, I get below warnings from Render tool:

Warning: Render (391): The current page layout will cause some data to be incorrectly truncated. You may consider modifying how the data is laid out.

When I open the output file, I find that Alteryx randomly truncate my table columns' names and values as shown below (I have mask the wrong texts and values with red color texts):

helpme.jpgI do not do any manually settings on "Table" tool of Reporting tool set. I have checked that all data are correct before using layout tools.

I really have no idea to solve this problem. Please help me! Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
diabolic
7 - Meteor

Well, I just change Render -> Report Style -> Pager Size: Custom Size -> Size(in.): large number * large number, then the issue solved.

chrisha
11 - Bolide

This indeed fixes the problem, but is a terrible solution. Is there a fix somewhere on the horizon that the page size doesn't change the data? @TashaA

frankielaporte
5 - Atom

I'm not following how you fixed this. Can you please post a screenshot of where this option (pagesize)? is? Thank you.

Labels