Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unstable Report Text Font Details

tcroberts
12 - Quasar

Hi,

I'm trying to make some additions to a report I've got, adding a few new headings and tables to the bottom. I want these to be in the same style as the already existing features, and so the headings should be Bold, size 11 Arial font. Whenever I update the font details for the new headers in the Report Text tool however, and then click away from the tool, these are reverted back to size 12 font. The same thing happens if I click 'apply' and then 'OK', or if I just click 'OK'. I'm unsure why this is happening, and was wondering if anyone else had run into this same issue, and had any advice for getting around it.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
tcroberts
12 - Quasar

I've figured it out.

You can't just update the font details, you'll have to delete the current text and retype it after the details have been updated.

rohan_tibarewala
9 - Comet

Facing same issue. And the retyping after updating details also didn't work.

Any idea what else might work ?

Labels