Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unresponsive Formula Tool

Arch
8 - Asteroid

Has anyone else had problems with the Formula Tool not being responsive to mouse clicks? I have found that my Formula Tools have not responded when I click on expanding or contracting the formula space, as well as when I click on other parts of the configuration. It's like the tool is asleep and it takes four or five or more clicks to get the tool to wake up and respond. Or is this my particular brand of hell?

I have tried restarting Alteryx and rebooting my computer, but neither seems to have helped.

Thanks,

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
Arch
8 - Asteroid

Similar, but it happens when I'm only using one screen. Thanks for the reply, it helped me find the other messages about the Formula Tool that I couldn't find earlier. Someone else posted about the same issue and found that if they used his touch screen instead of the mouse buttons they could select items in the configuration panel. That seems to work for me. I'll try turning off my touch screen and see if that helps.

Thanks.

Labels