Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unrecognize Chinese Character

shashank_shukla
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

SCENARIO:- 

I am working on one task in which I need to fetch the data from Oracle table and in the some of the columns there is a Chinese character available with the English character.

While fetching the character the English character is easily readable but for the Chinese character there is some unrecognize character is showing or the value is blank.

I need to store both the values in the database but on a Alteryx designer side I am getting the unrecognize character and blank values for Chinese character

Kindly help me out with this problem and if possible then send a sample workflow as well.

Thanks & Regards,

SHASHANK R. SHUKLA

11 REPLIES 11
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Great to hear! glad you got it sorted @shashank_shukla 😄

F5_GL
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks DataNath - very helpful. Using the check the Force SQL WChar Support in the input data function worked great. I didn't need the select function mentioned in the article.Screenshot 2024-02-17 093158.jpg

Labels