Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Uninstall Predictive Analytic Tools

Pieterdp
6 - Meteoroid

We are still running Alteryx Designer 10.5 and I installed the predictive analytics tools from the downloads, but I am now getting a large number of error messages on every startup of Alteryx. I think it is because the install of the predictive analytics was for v11. Is there any way to uninstall the predictive analytics tools without doing a full Alteryx uninstall? 

3 REPLIES 3
andre347
10 - Fireball

You might want to look here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Advanced-Analytics/Predictive-analytics-tools-version-conflict-10-v...

You can download previous versions of the predictive and maybe try installing one that matches your Alteryx Designer version.

Pieterdp
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you

This would've helped before I installed the wrong version, but now I am looking for guidance on how to uninstall the version I have installed so that I can install the correct version (that works on 10.5)

Pieterdp
6 - Meteoroid

I have resolved this - for future reference, delete the Predictive Analytics folder from the Macro's folder in the Alteryx installation location on your machine.

For example:

\\Alteryx\R-3.2.3\plugin\Macros\Predictve Tools

Then reinstall the correct version from the downloads.

Labels