Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Unified Data Structure

suby
11 - Bolide

I have a sample Input Dataset with

Date

ID

Status 

Insured

Then i derive two addition columns 'STATUS FLAG' & INSURANCE FLAG' based on some sample random conditions up to this point is fine.

The key point here is

I want to scan through all My IDs and then apply the 'STATUS FLAG' & INSURANCE FLAG' logic and bring the desired expected output as attached..

suby_0-1623693179298.png

Note that the solution should not be just based on transposing or crosstab to get the desired output rather i want the 

STATUS FLAG' & INSURANCE FLAG'  logic should be applied vertically and bring the desired result output.

2 REPLIES 2
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@suby 
it seems not difficult, but I failed to understand the logic between you input and output.

Can you give us a bit more information?

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi Qiu, 

Thanks i have the input data with my 4 columns  and then I'm building some additional 2  formula columns( just for sample i built this logic) with logic horizontally.

On my output  i want to have this RULE flag basically this rule flag is just a naming convention for my user

RULE 1 STAUS FLAG CHECK 

RULE 2 INSURED FLAG CHECK

but the underlying condition for this rule flag would be STATUS FLAG' & INSURANCE FLAG' .

Basically trying to apply the STATUS FLAG' & INSURANCE FLAG'  column logic vertically and by  creating 

RULE 1 STAUS FLAG CHECK  & RULE 2 INSURED FLAG CHECK just for naming convention.

Labels