Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Understanding Model Comparison Tool

atamertarslan
8 - Asteroid

Dear all,

I am successfully running a decision tree algorithm and then the model comparison tool. Yet I receive such warnings that some requested fields were missing and ignored. My problem is a binary classification problem with the labels OnTime and Delayed. Though in the warnings I see rather some other labels as explanations for what is missing.

Why do you think this happens?

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Best,

Atamert

2 REPLIES 2
sbansal
7 - Meteor

Hi,

These warnings usually come when you select certain fields and take them forward and then later remove them from select tool. They appear as missing in the tools. You can remove such warnings by selecting that tool (tool no 57, 153 and 157) and select option 'Forget all missing fields'. The warnings will stop coming. see image below

AutoFilter.jpg

Hop that helps. Mark it as solution if it works.

Thanks

Sunny

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

As above, this will be due to configuration within the macro (The Model Comparison tool is a macro) will be set up with fields inside, than when you run it through on your data aren't there.

These warnings can be ignored from your perspective as it shouldn't impact the output.

Labels